confidence with a
My storytelling strategy session leverages enneagram archetypes and Hollywood story structures to help define your personal brand story.
Whether I’m guiding you through your first steps of telling your story or helping you elevate your storytelling skills, I provide a structured process in a shame-free, inquisitive, and open-minded environment so you can focus your energy on what matters most...expressing your story.
2 HR ZOOM CALL
FIND YOUR STORY
- Discovery of your 3 major story moments and your story's core message
- Guidance through the Story Circle structure and Enneagram as we outline your brand story's plot and theme
CLARIFY YOUR STORY
- Your Call recording and Story Summary
- Copy templates (25-50, 75-150, 200-300 word count variations)
- 56 page workbook for content creation prompts, campaign strategies, instagram planning, memoir drafting.
IMPLEMENT YOUR STORY
- Follow up 1:1 workshopping call where we can work on anything you'd like.
- Access to 3 live group workshops with other intensive clients
- Access to all past and future workshop recordings
FIND YOUR STORY
are you ready to put your story to work for you?
Would you believe me if I told you I moved more than 20 times in my life? Growing up, my dad was self-employed and we moved, a lot. To this day I am constantly flummoxed when I need to remember an old address for any reason. On the bright side, it made me pretty resilient, recovering from curveballs in life.
And along the way, my education ranged from unschooling, homeschool, public school, community college, university, online courses and teaching myself...all before youtube was a convenient option. I learned to be resourceful, approaching problems from many different angles, learning how to learn, and customizing approaches on the fly to adapt to new needs. And now I'm using those skills to help you as well!
YOUR PERSONAL STORY CIRCLE
Summarizing your story into 8 major moments that you can draw from again and again for a variety of brand needs or self development.
Story Archetype SummarY
A relatable story archetype based in Enneagram to help you articulate your story more efficiently, identify more relevant research to expand your story or brand mission, and develop strong art direction, metaphors, and symbols to elevate your story in enticing ways.
Story templates in various lengths to help guide the telling of your story; Whether you need them for PR, About Pages, Speaker bios, or Presentations.
Campaign and newsletter templates, memoir tips, and a content creation workbook to help create your own story gems and guide your team.